Program Manager, The Centre for Girls
The Centre for Women Inc., a nonprofit organization in Tampa, is a seeking an experienced administrator/educator with advanced knowledge of visual arts instruction to serve as Program Manager of The Centre for Girls on West Sligh Ave. The ideal candidate will radiate creativity, and understand the importance that an arts education can have on the development and growth of girls, age 5 through 14. We are looking for someone with a “whatever-it-takes” attitude and who understands the value of relationship building and the need to invest in students and their families. Requirements include an advanced degree in education, staffing and budget experience, public relations and grantwriting ability. Please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources, The Centre for Women, 305 Hyde Park Ave., Tampa, 33606. The application process will remain open until a qualified candidate is selected.
To complete assigned home repairs and modification under the direction of Construction Project Manager or Crew Chief, as part of a crew or independently demonstrating leadership ability.
To perform quality basic carpentry, drywall, door / window replacement, cabinet replacement, ceramic tile work, minor plumbing repairs and painting in a timely manner under supervision or independently on your own. Ability to construct various environmental modifications such as wheelchair ramps, door widening and grab bars.
To perform all administrative aspects of job assignments, including paperwork, planning purchasing materials, scheduling and to develop supervisory skills.
To work independently or as a Crew Leader demonstrating initiative and sound judgment.
To accurately complete paperwork, verify and submit in a timely manner.
Complete daily vehicle inspections, cleaning, inventory and safe storage of parts and equipment, reporting any damaged tools to Supervisor immediately.
Maintain vehicle and work site clean and safe work environment for staff and consumers.
To use all hand and power tools in a safe, professional manner and to ensure they are properly maintained.
To work with the elderly in a kind and understanding way.
Responsible for the safe operation of agency vehicles and equipment.
Minimum 3 years experience in Carpentry and General home repairs. Demonstrated knowledge and ability of home repairs and has met the requirements of the Crew I position. Must be a self-starter, team oriented and willing to learn new tasks. Demonstrate a positive attitude, adaptability and dependability. Must have the ability to work with a diverse group of staff, consumers and their family members. Must pass a Level II background screen and drug screen prior to employment. Must pass a Florida Department of Motor Vehicles driving record screen in order to drive company vehicles or any other vehicle to conduct company business. Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license and current automobile insurance (if personal automobile owned). Must be able to lift heavy objects, push, pull, stoop, climb ladders, bend, talk, hear and see. Able to work with exposure to the elements, chemicals and homes that may have multiple pets.
Mental Health Clinician - Family Services
To provide direct clinical and/or educational services to the organization’s consumers in a competent and professional manner.
- To provide assessments, individual, group and family counseling to consumers including consumers whose first language is Spanish. Significant number of clients served to include new mothers.
- To maintain productivity expectations as set forth in agency’s policies and procedures.
- To become an approved provider for 3rd party billing and EAP referrals.
- To be responsible for keeping case records up-to-date as set forth in agency’s policies and procedures
- To be able to establish and maintain effective professional/client relationships; develop and maintain collegial relationships within and outside the agency.
- To participate in Clinical supervision to maintain clinical excellence.
- To be responsible for continuing education to ensure professional competency and to maintain licensure.
- To complete and maintain applications for provider status with EAP and Managed Care companies as requested.
- To perform other duties assigned.
11. To support the organization's mission, vision and values. To represent the organization in a positive light. To support public relations activities.
12. To work effectively as a team player to support organizational goals.
13. To consistently demonstrate effective communication skills necessary to perform job responsibilities including listening, written, verbal and information technology skills.
14. To demonstrate reliability and to follow through on assignments and commitments.
15. To comply with the organization's safety policies and to promote a safe work environment. Safety policies include having a current CPR certification or ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a Master’s degree in a behavioral health science and a LCSW, LMHC or LMFT from the state of Florida, or working towards State Licensure as a Registered Intern with license required to be obtained before or no later than December 2013. Bi-lingual in Spanish required. A minimum of two (2) years post masters experience in a clinical setting. Extensive knowledge of clinical techniques, DSM IV disorders, co-occurring issues and clinical documentation skills. This position requires the ability to practice autonomously and with minimum supervision. Will attend internal and external workshops to maintain Licensure requirements. Must pass Level II background screening and have a current CPR certification or ability to obtain this certification within 30 days of hire. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Microsoft Office Suite (97or higher), Internet browsing, and e-mail communication. Able to understand and follow the network security policies and electronic protected information confidentiality and security policies. Able to lift up to 10 lbs., push, pull, stoop, bend, talk, hear and see.
The Centre for Women is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace