That’s why we began the Silent Samaritans Fund. The Fund enables women, lacking income or insurance, to receive services from licensed Master’s-level counselors at The Helen Gordon Davis Centre for Women. Currently we offer services at several locations.
The idea of SILENT is more about that we help women who we don’t know rather than keeping our donors anonymous. But, if you would like to remain anonymous you can do so on the giving form.
To celebrate the generosity of the Silent Samaritans, the Centre for Women will hold an annual “Celebration and Thanks Giving Breakfast” Silent Samaritans will gather for food, and an uplifting, inspiring presentation by women of achievement.
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE SILENT SAMARITAN FUND. . .
Contribute $100 and attend the Silent Samaritan Breakfast in November 2017.
- For another $100, invite and sponsor a woman who is not yet a Silent Samaritan to join you at the Breakfast.
- Give a gift to the Silent Samaritan Fund in memory of or to honor a family member,
- friend or colleague.
- Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Ask family and friends to donate to the
- Silent Samaritan Fund or the Silent Samaritan Endowment
- as a way to acknowledge your special occasion.
- Consider becoming a Breakfast sponsor or recommending a potential Breakfast
- sponsor. More about Sponsorship Opportunities here.
- Send us names of other caring women who you believe would be interested in
- becoming Silent Samaritans and encourage them to join us.
- You also have the opportunity to give to the Silent Samaritan Endowment, a
- special fund to ensure that the mission of women helping women continues
- into the future.